Welcome to Sunrise Dental
High quality and great value dental care for Noosa and surrounds
If you are looking for an affordable and experienced Noosa dentist, don't hesitate to give us a call on
(07) 5455 4511 or make an appoinment online. You will find Dr. James Bradbury and his team in the Sunrise Beach shopping centre next to Sunshine Beach State High School, only 2 minutes from Noosa Junction.
Sunrise Dental has easy parking and are on the ground floor with wheelchair or pram access. Our practice hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Sunrise Dental Services & Treatments
Dr. Bradbury's focus is first and foremost to achieve long lasting dental health for his patients. We here at Sunrise Dental offer a range of comprehensive dental treatments, including:
- All simple treatment including Dental Restoration and Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Cosmetic treatments including Teeth Whitening
- Crowns and Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Extractions including surgical Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Treatment of Gum Disease (Periodontitis)
- Placing and restoring of Dental Implants
- Custom-made Mouthguards
- Children's Dentistry including Fissure Sealants, Pulpotomy and Stainless Steel Crowns
5 reasons to choose Sunrise Dental Care:
1. Great Value and Affordability. We offer 'no gap' policies (ie no out of pocket expense) on dental examinations, x-rays, cleans and all children's treatment.* We accept all major health funds and are preferred providers of BUPA, HCF, NIB and TUF. We welcome QLD Health Dental Vouchers and bulk bill treatment under Dental Veterans Affairs (DVA) and The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CBDS).
2. Modern, state-of-the-art facilities. We offer the latest techniques and technologies to ensure we provide our patients with the highest standards of dental care.
3. Convenience. We are only a few minutes drive from Noosa Heads, Sunshine Beach and Peregian Springs, with ample free car parking for patients. In addition to this, we have extended opening hours; Saturdays and late nights til 7pm.
4. Extensive Range of Services. We offer a full spectrum of dental treatments from a single location; including Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Sedation, Surgical Extractions , Crowns, Dentures and many more. We also guarantee same day emergency appointments.
5. Quality Assurance We are proud to be a Quality Innovation Performance (QIP) accredited Dental Practice “Achieving accreditation demonstrates a commitment to the provision of excellent dental care and continuous quality improvement within the practice.”- Quality Innovation Performance
*Offer applies to patients with any private dental health insurance.Services will only be provided where clinically necessary and appropriate.Where eligible, benefits for services provided will be deducted from the patient's available health fund limit.Health fund & waiting periods apply - for more information talk to your health fund.Excludes Orthodontics and Whitening.
Latest Blog Article
Your smile is part of your personality and therefore helps improve your image and self-confidence. An aesthetically-pleasing smile is something that we can easily recognise, but how can we produce it through cosmetic dentistry?
Rebates & Financial Assistance
QIP Accredited Noosa Practice